Pages

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

SCHOOL IN JAPAN AND HIROSHIMA!

Hello everyone! 
It's been AWHILE! Also, this is quite late, but today I would love to share some of my photos from Hiroshima with you~
I went to Hiroshima on an exchange trip through my school from January to mid February. I highly recommend exchange trips for not just language learning purposes, but for the overall experience. 

みなさんこんちゃ!
久しぶりだわ〜!そして、ちょっと遅くなったけど、今日みんなに留学の写真を見せたいです。1月から2月半まで広島で留学しました。ぜひぜひ、いつか留学してみてください。国語が上手になる事だけじゃなくて、本当に良い経験に鳴ると信じています。では、写真タイム!

FRIENDS AND SCHOOL!
友 達  と  学 校

彼氏
最後の日



寝ちゃったかな

帰ろう帰ろう!
(カイロカイロ〜)





Classroom 105 

Karaoke party! 
カ ラ オ ケ  パ ー テ ィ ー








MIYAJIMA
One of my favorite places
宮 島
一 番 好 き な 
Miyajima is a small island located just off the coast of Hiroshima. The island is a world heritage site of Japan and oh yes, it is worth that title. People friendly deer (shika) run freely around the streets and coasts of the island.




Absolutely BEAUTIFUL architecture






























I can't wait to share some of the glorious beauty products I picked up in Japan!

Until next time! 

L A L A 


1 comment: