Pages

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Modeling for Catalogue and Japanese Soda Sizes!

Hello! It's been really a while since I've updated on this blog. I feel a bit constricted as to what I post, but from now on, I will just...post.
It has come down to my last few days in Tokyo! Time has slipped away! I don't feel like I'm about to go home; returning seems like such a distant thing.

Today I did the impossible and woke up at 5 AM (possibly taking 6 hour "power naps" at 1PM every day isn't the best choice). My job lasted from 7AM~5:30PM and we shot at 4 different locations!




The bus!


























This is the true size of a soda. 

Dozed off twice.
Lunch/Dinner break!
It's always time for pink fitted pajamas.



Afterwards, I FINALLY ate ICE CREAM! They've been staring me down every morning in 711. The ones that are in a cone- that is amazing!! Grabbing a yogurt or apple instead is no longer sufficient.


Goodnight.

Tomorrow begins from 7:30 AM, so I will go to sleep now!

L A L A





3 comments:

  1. Blog long time no see!


    Shooting cheers for hard work from the early morning.

    It is every day you have now!

    I can not believe return home near Nantes.

    It is lonely. .


    Ice cream is healing because of the heat every day!

    Cheers for good work day today.

    Good night Lala…

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you're ready for some extended downtime! \(_ _ )/zzz
    I hope the time in Japan has made for a lot of good memories.
    And let's hope that the little can size catches on in the US. (^ ^;) I think the only thing I can remember seeing come in that can size (which is, what, 100mL or so?) is V8, and maybe fruit juices.

    PS. Those pajamas certainly look cozy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You must be having such a hard time.

    Lala is so funny!

    Sleep tight Lala :)

    ReplyDelete