Pages

Friday, August 1, 2014

Last Day in Tokyo「最後の日」

みなさん、この経験本当にありがとうございます。
私はこの経験でもう少し強くになったと思います。
これからも〜がんばるよ〜!

Thank you Everyone! This was an amazing summer. I learned so much more about myself.
UNTIL NEXT TIME!! Goodbye wall of faces haha.


I'm gonna miss you, Gaga pup!










It's a wrap!


NOW I must pack and get ready for the flight home. I'm really excited to go to the airport because I have some yen left over to spend! Wahoo!

The empty room.


The final rest before leaving.


では、
さようなら日本!!!!
悲しいけど、前に進みます。

L A L A 





3 comments:

  1. Hang in there! See you soon. Lala.

    モデル、アクトレス、頑張ってね。 また会いましょう、ララさん。

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lala, it was cheers for good work in hot Japan!

    It was my best better!

    Please do continue to grow into a wonderful person with this experience. .

    Please, come back to study a lot. .

    We are expected to have grown to more and more respectable women when it comes to Japan next!

    Also Lala, goodbye until we meet again ...

    (о´∀`о)ノ

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, I'm a little curious what kind of lasting remnants of Lala there are in Japan now. Like, shots that might get used in ads even after you're gone, that sort of thing. It seems like it would be pretty interesting to go back some time and have and a growing number of people notice you and think, "Hey, I know that face..."

    I'd imagine that'd be pretty cool, anyhow. (^ ^ )

    ReplyDelete